Law Office of Aaron B. Smith’s representation of multiple generations of clients over our 19 year history speaks to our talent, trustworthiness and discretion. Estate planning, trust and probate can be associated with family sensitivities and challenging tax consequences. We help our clients reach appropriate decisions and conclusions for their unique circumstances.
- Revocable living trusts, wills and powers of attorney for asset management.
- Estate administration, trust administration, probate and spousal and other property transfer proceedings.
- Succession planning for family and closely held business and real estate interests.
- Charitable planning, including the formation and use of private foundations, charitable remainder and charitable lead trusts.
- Insurance and retirement plan beneficiary designation planning.
- Family gift programs, including the creation and administration of irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts and custodianships and educational planning (including IRC § 529 plans).
- Medi-Cal planning